Saturday 5 October 2013

Broken Wheat Vegetable Khichdi / Bulgar Wheat and Vegetable Porridge

Off late came in touch with a website associated to Sambhrama.celebrateinnocence. It provides holistic education to children providing very good initial childhood development by encouraging the leadership spirit as well as enhancing the potential of kids. It is an organization providing value added education to children without any stress. It has a play group, Nursery, LKG, UKG. I being a mommy of a toddler do very well understand the importance of such organizations which help children learn a lot form each other and also get accustomed to social life. With such organizations children learn more than making kids stay at home. I very much appreciate the work this institution does. Have seen lot of pictures being shared in Facebook that reveal the zest and spirit of the small kids. They are the future and need to be nurtured well. I found it really interesting. Do visit Sambhrama for more information about them.
I was excited on receiving a guest post request from Sambhrama. I must first of all convey my sincere thanks for their choice. I'm really honored. Thanks to Sambhrama team. I shared Broken Wheat Vegetable Khichdi / Bulgar Wheat and Vegetable porridge recipe meant for toddlers. Do visit Sambhrama.celebrateinnocence for the recipe.


Enjoy the dish! n don't forget Eat and Eat little MORE.. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment